Planning a Slumber Party
2. Set up your party room with your dangles, doorway fringe (fun background for pics!), centerpieces, table cover, crepe paper and balloons the day of the party. Check our fun sleepover friends decorations!
3. Create a groovy cake. Bake a cake in 9” pans or 9x13 frost with white icing and decorate in with sparkling sprinkles or silver balls. Outline your child’s age and fill with silver balls. Use your floral pick HAPPY BIRTHDAY candles on your cake. Remember to frost and then re-frost when the frosting dries to eliminate crumbs in the frosting.
** Create fun cupcakes for your sleepover party (easier serving for you!) decorate with our fun, glamour pick, shoes or purse picks or any of our fun birthday picks. Display them our our cupcake tree for a fun edible centerpiece! Click here for our cake decorations.
4. Have your child’s friends sign in on her Sleepover Friends autograph pillow case.
5. The perfect dinner for girls night is pizza! Create mini pizzas out of pre-made dough. I like to use frozen rolls and thaw and roll out individually to make small pizzas. Let each guest create their own favorite pizza.
6. After pizza is served give your guests manicures and paint their toes. Have the girls pair up or enlist a friend to help you.
7. Have the girls dress up in their pj’s and boas for a fashion show. Award each guest for best of…
8. Sing Happy Birthday and serve cake and have an ice cream sundae bar for dessert. Let each gal build the ultimate ice cream dessert.
9. Let your child open her presents.
10. Pair up guest and have a talent show or fun game of charades.
11. Create a disco and have a dance-a-thon! You need to work out that extra energy
12. Have everyone get cozy in their sleeping bags and watch a chick flick (Lizzie McGuire, Freaky Friday, Cinderella, etc) or check out a ghost story book at your local library and tell stories.
13. Hopefully all will go to sleep! Allow for some time prior to sleeping for giggles, and girl talk!
14. Most of all have fun!
Click Here to View our Slumber Party Supplies