Create an original theme party:
1. Choose your Rock Star Design from our themes (shown above with links)!
2. Get a color scheme down for the party:
*Match Blues & Grays or Blues & Black for Boys
*Match Pinks, Yellows & Grays or Hot Pink & Black or Hot Pink, Blues, & Black for Girls
3. Pick out Invitations; these must be sent out 2 weeks before the party!
* Order matching Thank You's to send to your guests!
4. Gather paper products:
*Plates - Cake & Luncheon
*Napkins - Dessert & Dinner
Try matching these products:
5. Pick your tote bag for party favors & table decorations:
OR Select a Favor Package (Click on the picture for more details!)
1 rock star gummy,
1 rock diva tattoo,
1 lips lipgloss
7. Transform your party into a Rock Arena! Set up a Stage, Kareoke Machine, and a judging panel!
Also, check out the Guitar Balloons, both Mylar Balloons & Latex Balloons:
8. Hold your own singing or dancing competition! See who's shines the brightest! Then, award Rock Star Trophies
& Rock Star Ribbons
Fun video games would be:
*Guitar Hero-Create a bracket on a poster board and have a competition. I did this at my son's rock star party and the kid's loved it!
*Let's Dance for the Wii (borrow controllers as 4 kids can play at once) This game is a blast. We had the lowest score rotate out.
*Rock Band-depending on the number of guest divide the kid's into rock groups and see who does the best at song.
9. Complete your party with a Guitar Pinata
10. Have your rock stars dress up! Boas, shutter shade glasses, headsets, microphones, inflate guitars, inflate saxophones, rock star bandannas, disco ball necklaces all make for fun dress up! Plus they double as a great take home favors! Take loads of pictures of your rock stars! Take a group photo and create a photo card as a thank you note!
11. Create a play list and have a game of Name that Tune.
12. Have the kids "bling" out there sunglasses. Buy some self adhesive gems to bling out plastic sunglasses.
13. Most of all, have fun and be creative!