Kid's Pirate Party Supplies
|Get a free pirate bandana for the birthday boy with an pirate purchase of $25.00 or more with coupon code MATEY|
Perfect for girls who love pirates! Our pink pirate party includes pirate party supplies, pirate party favors and pirate party decorations.
BROWSE OUR PINK PIRATE PARTY THEMES
Super large selection of packaged pirate party favors or create your own pirate party favors!
Pirate Bandana Favor Treasure Chest Favors
Throwing a Pirate Party Treasure Adventure
1. When you mail your Pirate party invites make sure to use the confetti in your pirate party invitations and use your fun pirate stickers to decorate your envelopes! We
3. Break the ice game: Make sure everyone talks like a pirate for the party. Have a contest to see who can do it for the whole party! Or have everyone wear pirate beads and each time someone catches them talking normal have them take their beads! The pirate with the most beads wins at the end of the end of the party!
4. While the kids are waiting for all the kid’s to arrive hold “Sword Fighting” contests among your guests (with adult supervision). Who ever wins becomes the First Mate to your Birthday Captain.
7. Treasure Hunt! Hide the cake and let the Captain & his Maties find the cake. Use visual clues such as a map for younger children or leave written clues for children who can read. Kid’s love this! Be creative with your hiding spot, Sean’s cake was in the dryer. The oven is another good place.
10. Find the hidden treasure. Hide the treasure box and let the kids find it. Fill it with their eye patches for the prize!
12. After your treasure hunt. Use your treasure box to play a pirate version of hot potato! Put the kids in a circle and pass the box while music plays. Whoever has the box when the music stops is out. Last one in keeps the treasure box.
13. Most of all have fun!
CLICK HERE to view our Pirate Theme Parties