Planning a Magical Party
1. Plan to mail your magic party invitations 2-3 weeks prior to your event. When you mail your invites make sure to use the birthday party confetti in your invitations. .
2. Set up your party room with your Magic Banner, table cover, crepe paper and balloons the day of the party.
3. Create a Top Hat cake. Create a template on paper and cut out your template. Set your template on top of a cake baked in a 9X13 pan and cut out. Be creative with your frosting. Remember to frost and then re-frost when the frosting dries to eliminate crumbs in the frosting.
4. If your budget permits hire a magician that specializes in children’s parties (I have seen a couple and they do a great job).
5. As your guests arrive have them put on their Top Hats and use your activity kits to get the kids started while guests are arriving
6. Plan a small magic show with your magician or yourself as the magician. Use the magic trick kit to perform some easy tricks.
7. Have your cake disappear and let the kids find it or attempt to make it reappear.
8. Play a game of hot potato but substitute a potato for a magic wand.
9. Conduct a race where the kids balance their wands on a finger. Who ever holds it the longest is the winner. Play a couple rounds and keep a time log!
10. Use your balloons and have races where your guests have to run holding their balloon between their knees.
11. Play a game of hide the treat bags! Hide all your guests treat bags and have the guest hunt for their treat bag. One bag per guest! Once they locate they can help the others.
12. Make balloon animals with our balloon making kit. Instructions included! If I can do it, anyone can!
13. Teach the kids a magic trick!
14. Sing happy birthday and light your candles. Let your child blow them out. Or decorate cupcakes and use our Magic Cupcake Picks!
15. Let your child open her presents.
16. Serve your birthday cake.
17. Most of all have fun!
Check out our FAVOR ITEMS: