|Under the Sea Party|
Throwing an Under the Sea Adventure
1. When you mail your Fish Party Invites or first birthday fish invites or our Shark Party Invitations make sure to use fish stickers to decorate your envelopes!
2. The day of the party make sure to decorate with fun items like our blowfish sipper cups! Decorate with our , Sea Turtle balloon, Citrus Fish Balloon, sea creature bubble balloon, Seahorse or shark balloon.
3. Weather permitting have kids come in their swimsuits and have pools around for the kids to play in. If you are daring enough fill one with bubbles and throw in all sorts of blowers. You can be real impressive if you grab a hula hoop and have the kids stand in the center of the hula hoop in the pool and pull up a gigantic bubble with kids inside!
4. Create a fish template for your cake. Cut out your template and lay on top of a 9X13 cake and cut out around the edges. Then frost your cake. When cutting out a cake frost and let frosting set and then frost again. Our create a sheet cake painted blue and decorate with our Whale Happy Birthday Candles in Pink or Blue. Or create adorable cupcakes with our Seashore Cupcake Picks or Sea Life Cupcake Picks. Or top your cupcakes with our shark gummies. Frost your cupcakes and dip them in blue (for the sea) or yellow (for the sand) sugar for the perfect background to your cupcake picks.
5. Create adorable clown fish cookies or dolphin cookies with our cookie cutters. Have the kids decorate the cookies for a fun party activity let them dry and package them in our Fish Party Favor Bags to take home. A fun activity and very inexpensive take home treat!
6. Get the kids ready to play some games use our self inking ocean life stamps to give each kid a stamp on their hand or cheek like a tattoo or use the tropical fish tattoos.
7. One game to play is to cut out fish shapes and label with children’s names. Have the kids stand over a bucket or container or fish net and try to drop the fish in without bending over. Or add a magnet to the fish and put them in a bucket and have the kids fish. You could use our fish squirts or our plush clown fish and the kids could keep their catch as a treat!
8. Create an octopus on poster board and play pin the tentacle on the octopus. Cut of tentacles and label with each child’s name and a piece of tape. Blindfold the children and have them pin the tentacle to the octopus. Use one of our Under the Sea piñatas: Clown Fish Pinata, Tropical Fish Pinata, Whale Pinata or Shark Pinata
10. Take some of your wavy balloons and draw fish faces on them with permanent marker. If its too messy, use some stickers! Have a relay race and make the kids run with the balloons held between their knees.
11. Instead of Duck, Duck, Goose play Whale, Whale, Dolphin!
12. Other kid games include musical chairs, hot potato (with a sea animal instead of a potato), have the kids create sea creatures with paper, glue sticks, glitter, pom-poms etc.
13. Most of all have fun!
Click Here to View our Under the Sea Party Supplies