|Tea Pot Party Pinata|
Throwing a little girls Tea Party
1. When you mail your Tea Party Birthday invites make sure to use the confetti in your invitations. I would suggest asking the little girls to dress up in a pretty garden party dress or suggest all white dresses for the ultimate elegant tea party!
2. If you are throwing your tea party birthday in warm weather and have a beautiful garden, host your party outside in the garden. If you need to have your party indoors host it in your dining room or formal living room.
3. Send your tea party birthday invitations at least 2 weeks in advance of your party date.
4. Set up your Tea Party Birthday party room with your Tea Party Centerpiece, crepe paper and balloons the day of the party. Make sure to get our your tea pot to serve tea. There are many varieties of flavored teas that your kids may like. If you do not want to serve actual tea, color lemonade to represent tea.
5. Create finger sandwiches. Use your teapot and teacup cookie cutters to cut out sandwiches. Just make simple cheese or peanut butter sandwiches and use your cutters to cut out the centers. Our use the cutters to create yummy cookies. Let the girls decorate their own cookies for a fun party activity.
6. Create a tea cup or tea pot cake or use our adorable tea party candles. Create a template on paper and cut out your template. Set your template on top of a cake baked in a 9X13 pan and cut out. Be creative with your frosting. Remember to frost and then re-frost when the frosting dries to eliminate crumbs in the frosting. The latest thing in cupcake is cupcake wrappers for the outside of the cupcakes. Or create adorable cupcakes with our purse or princess cupcake picks. Display your cupcakes on our cupcake display tree.
7. When your guests arrive have them begin coloring with their Tea for You! Coloring Books to get the girls centered and focused on the party. It will keep the kids busy while guests are still arriving. This will allow you to talk to parents and finish up last minute items.
8. Then have the girls create their garden party hats to wear throughout the party. Make sure to get a picture of the girls in their fancy attire and fun garden hats. Have them wear marabou boas , white gloves, pearls and rings!
9. Have them make mini-floral arrangements. Get inexpensive florist forms and place them in the party cups and allow them to put flowers in their own unique arrangements to take home. Make TeaPot Crafts or the Garden Pot Crafts! Also, make a TeaPot necklace craft! Check out similiar favors on the Tea Party Favors page!
10. Play a game of pin the flower on the teapot during your Tea Party Birthday. Winner takes the tea set! Or our Tea for You! matching game. Browse through our Tea Party Favors page for other gift ideas!
11. Serve your cookies or sandwiches on a pretty tray to the party guests. Pour their tea from your teapot. Let the girls enjoy their snack and tea with girl talk. Use our doll sized tea set for your party or a fun take home party favor, or check out the Tea Party Favors, such as white gloves, pearl necklaces, take home cookie boxes, fans, and activities!
12. Let your child open her presents.
13. Serve your birthday cake.
14. Most of all have fun!